Myrtle Beach is a hotbed of activity year-round. From dinner shows to theme parks, premier golf courses, water and sports attractions, you'll find everything you're looking for, just beyond our doors. Embark on a day of shopping, exploring fine arts and music, or head out to the area's best night spots.
The list of area-wide attractions surrounding SeaSide Resort is long and varied with sights and sounds that serve the needs and wants of any vacationer.
For more tips on what to see in Myrtle Beach, browse our helpful links below.
- November 2 - Citywide Clean Up
- November 2 - Art in the Park - Valor Park, Market Common
- November 3 - Souper Supper at Market Common
- November 9 - Color Run 5K
- November 10 - Carolina Beach Music Awards
- November 11 - Veteran's Day
- November 14 - Dickens Christmas Show and Fest
- November 14 - St. Nicholas BBQ Fest at St. Paul's Church in Conway
- November 15 - Lighting at the Landing at Barefoot Landing
- November 16 - Brewing at the Beach at New South Brewing
- November 23 - 10th Annual Murrells Inlet Oyster Roast
- November 28 - Surfside Beach Turkey Trot
- December 6 -Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 7 - Christmas Parade
- December 7 - Musical Classics for Holiday Seasons - Long Bay Symphony
- December 8 - Christmas Cantata
- December 10 - Wreath Making Workshop
- December 15 - "The Lights of Christmas" NMB Community Band
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- February 14 - MyrtleBeach.com Myrtle Beach Marathon
- February 14 - Neon Night 5K
MUSEUMS AND PARKS
See what Myrtle Beach life was like in the 1700’s at the Kaminski House Museum, join the after-dark “ghost walk” at Atalaya Castle or explore the dunes, forests, trails and wildlife habitats of Myrtle Beach State Park.
Franklin G. Burroughs, Simeon B. Chapin Museum
HuntIngton Beach State Park
Kaminski House Museum
Myrtle Beach State Park
Cherry Grove Pier
Jutting 985 feet into the Atlantic Ocean, the historic Cherry Grove Pier is a wonderful place to spend hours fishing, relaxing at the tiki bar, enjoying live entertainment or watching the renowned July Fourth fireworks over Myrtle Beach.
Cherry Grove Pier
Once the sun goes down over Myrtle Beach, the lights go up at entertainment venues up and down the Grand Strand. Take in a live musical or comedy performance at the Alabama Theatre or enjoy a four-course feast and an evening of jousting and sword-fighting knights at the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
The Carolina Opry
Legends in Concert
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Pirates Voyage - Fun, Feast & Adventure
Coastal Carolina University, Cultural Arts
Sports & Fitness
Whether you are looking for a place to climb on a treadmill, pump some iron, shoot some hoops or just relax and take in a ballgame - Myrtle Beach has loads of activities taylor-made for fitness and sports-minded guests.