ActivitiesExplore All The Exciting North Myrtle Beach Activities and Attractions Right Near Our Resort
Myrtle Beach is a hotbed of activity year-round. From dinner shows to theme parks, premier golf courses, water and sports attractions, you'll find everything you're looking for, just beyond our doors. Embark on a day of shopping, exploring fine arts and music, or head out to the area's best night spots.
The list of area-wide attractions and activities in Myrtle Beach surrounding SeaSide Resort is long and varied with sights and sounds that serve the needs and wants of any vacationer.
For more tips on what to see during your stay in Myrtle Beach, browse our helpful links below.
- April 1 – September 19 – Encounters: UFO Experience – Broadway at the Beach
- June 1 – Sept 21 - Hot Summer Nights – Plyler Park
- June 3 – September 21 – Classic Images: Photography by Ansel Adams
- September 12-21 - SOS Fall Migration
- September 17 - 11th Annual North Myrtle Beach Irish/Italian Festival
- September 18 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Hip Pocket (Beach/Variety)
- September 25 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Jim Quick and Coastline (Beach music)
- October 1-5 - Fall Bike Rally
- October 11 - 10th Annual Little River Shrimp Fest
- October 11 - Downtown Myrtle Beach Oktoberfest
- October 18 - Waccamaw Area Heartwalk
- October 19 - Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon
- November 5 - 20th Annual Carolina Beach Music Awards
- November 22 - 20th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting at Broadway at the Beach
- November 29 - 30th Annual Intracoastal Christmas Regatta
- December 26-31 - 24th Annual Beach Ball Classic
MUSEUMS AND PARKS
See what Myrtle Beach life was like in the 1700’s at the Kaminski House Museum, join the after-dark “ghost walk” at Atalaya Castle or explore the dunes, forests, trails and wildlife habitats of Myrtle Beach State Park.
Franklin G. Burroughs, Simeon B. Chapin Museum
HuntIngton Beach State Park
Kaminski House Museum
Myrtle Beach State Park
Heritage Shores Nature Preserve
Cherry Grove Pier
Jutting 985 feet into the Atlantic Ocean, the historic Cherry Grove Pier is a wonderful place to spend hours fishing, relaxing at the tiki bar, enjoying live entertainment or watching the renowned July Fourth fireworks over Myrtle Beach.
Cherry Grove Pier
Once the sun goes down over Myrtle Beach, the lights go up at entertainment venues up and down the Grand Strand. Take in a live musical or comedy performance at the Alabama Theatre or enjoy a four-course feast and an evening of jousting and sword-fighting knights at the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
The Carolina Opry
Legends in Concert
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Pirates Voyage - Fun, Feast & Adventure
Coastal Carolina University, Cultural Arts
Sports & Fitness
Whether you are looking for a place to climb on a treadmill, pump some iron, shoot some hoops or just relax and take in a ballgame - Myrtle Beach has loads of activities taylor-made for fitness and sports-minded guests.
- Catch a minor league baseball game with the Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Ball fields, playgrounds, dog parks and more at the NMB Sports Complex
- Soar up to 30' in the air with North Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures.
- Get into the action at the X Gym Myrtle Beach Sports Mall
- Surf's Up for family fun - laser tag, rock wall, arcade and more!
- Check out a local sporting event in Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach is an ideal getaway for fishing enthusiasts because highly priced and rare catches are often caught here. You can join the Grand Strand Fishing Rodeo held yearly from April to October and get a chance to take home some cash prizes while having the time of your life. You’ll be casting your line for some of the largest grouper, snapper, mahi-mahi, and king fish in the Atlantic Ocean!
The Little River Fishing Fleet invites you to join us on any of our 1/2 day, 3/4 day, full day, inshore, offshore, deep sea, and gulf stream fishing adventures! When it comes to Myrtle Beach Fishing, we've been the area leader since 1985. Depending on the charter, you could catch black sea bass, flounder, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, dolphin, wahoo, grouper, vermillion snapper, shark, grey snapper and many other types of fish! Rod, reel, bait and fishing license included with every trip. For additional Summer Family Fun, join us for an afternoon Dolphin Cruise. Call us for details, or to reserve your spot. 843-361-3323
Myrtle Beach natives take boating and sailing very seriously, and as a guest, you’ll find world-class boat tours and sailing from Little River all the way down our beautiful coast line. Whether you’re testing your luck on a Casino cruise, renting a catamaran, power boat, or even a small fishing boat, our town is perfect for your next boating excursion. Discover dolphin pods, sea turtles, the high dunes of Bird Island, and the great sun rises and sunsets of Myrtle Beach.
Book your next boating adventure with one of these vendors:
Wild Thang Watersports - Our jet boats give passengers a thrill ride through the Intracoastal Waterway. Perfect for hot summer days - this high-speed "roller coaster" on the water makes for a fun, wet ride!